Located adjacent to the Kallang River, Jui Residences is located in the city fringe of District 12 featuring 117 contemporarily crafted units within an 18-storey tower. This waterfront residential development in park-like settings comes with convenient amenities surrounded by an integrated transport network including the Potong Pasir and Boon Keng MRT stations. The frontage of Jui Residences integrates the National Aerated Water (NAW) Building, an old bottling factory which used to produce popular household soft drink brands, ‘Kickapoo’ and ‘Sinalco’ and the NAW building is of immense heritage values to Singapore. The NAW building will be conserved and remodelled as a commercial space with direct access to the Park Connector Network (PCN) creating intrinsic architectural and heritage values to Jui Residences.
- Residents enjoy a river side lifestyle supporting active mobility where outdoor activities and healthy lifestyle is promoted.
- Excellent connectivity via PIE, CTE and Serangoon Road to Marina Bay Area, CBD, Orchard Road and many parts of Singapore.
- A home for the modern minimalist, crafted and curated by innovative designers, envisioned by SDB and brought to life by award-winning CarverHaggard of London.
- The art-déco heritage can be seen through the vertical flutes on the facade, arched detailing on the balconies and wide inset curves at the podium.
- At the Level 5 sky terrace, a 24-metre infinity lap pool provides seamless views extending into the Kallang River giving residents a sense of liberating space.
- As a tribute to the National Aerated Water Co., Ltd. building, brightly coloured artworks adorn the walls. Specially crafted by sculptor Dr. Colin K. Okashimo, and named ‘The Bottle Assembly: Filling Voids and Voids Filling’ pastel colours of pink, blue and yellow are applied to the bottles following the Miami art-déco style.